It all started here. Tonight, January 18, 2017.
Tomorrow is Obama’s last day as president and I am very sad about it. There, I had to get that off my chest.
I am planning to post about most of these, but for now I want to make a quick list of some of the things I’ve made recently:
(1) Happy Bday cake topper for my sisters bday dinner. We went to Cucino Paradiso. I forgot to take a picture of it, unfortunately.
(2) Two Teen Wolf Shirts for my 13 year old niece. The base shirts were long sleeved and black, from the Gap and I used fabric ink for the images.
(3) Paper UIC holiday ornaments for my colleagues that I attached to small bundles of my homemade toffee. Yum. This year I topped my toffee in espresso dark chocolate. It turned out great. I forgot to take a picture of this, too. I don’t know what I was thinking!
(4) Sto Lat motorcross birthday banner for a good friend’s hubby
(5) Gift certificate with reusable paper frame for a friend to donate to a local dog rescue for dog sitting services
Okay, that’s it for now. Onto the next post.